Our Blog Talk Radio show this week was about stepping into 2010 and live the life you love. You can listen to our radio show online from noon to 1 PM each Monday by going to Christian Women Affiliate or you can listen to the recording after the show on our iBloom website.
Here is the recording from this week’s show.
We had some great tools from today’s show that I’d like to share with you.
NOW is a great time to reflect on 2009 to celebrate and learn from the events of the year. This reflection helps prepare you for looking ahead to 2010. We encourage you to grab a notebook and answer these questions for yourself:
1. What has gone well?
2. What have I been most proud of from this past year?
3. What was the biggest challenge that I overcame?
4. What am I most grateful for from 2009?
Next, think about 2010 and write your answers to these questions:
1. What do I hope to change in the upcoming year?
2. What are my biggest aspirations/dreams for 2010?
3. What is it that I “really” want to accomplish? Do? Become?
Now, craft 3-8 personal and professional goals for 2010. Be specific so you’ll know whether or not they have been accomplished.
For fun you might want to try this great no fuss goals and wishes idea with your family.
iBloom wants to inspire you this year to live a life you love. That means we want you to know and live into how God has uniquely wired you. It means deciding what you want your life to look like and living into it! Just think about how much you would love your life if you took time for the things that matter most rather than being stuck going through the motions of life. And it means being INTENTIONAL about how we live!
Are you familiar with the concept of living intentionally?
• Living intentionally means having a vision and setting a course for your life.
• Living intentionally allows us to create a broader vision for our life…God’s vision
• It’s taking our priorities (those things we value most) and creating a plan that is flexible; it’s like a road map showing us how to get from point A to Z.
• When we don’t have a clear, pointed vision we tend to just drift through life – moving from one thing to another.
• Intentional Living is the map that we create for our life.
The big takeaways from today’s show:
1) STOP and reflect on 2009!
2) Seek God’s Face!
3) Decide what you want your year to look like & CHOOSE to live intentionally!
Can you do this on your own? Certainly! But if you want someone to walk you though the steps, help you actually take action and to celebrate you, the iBloom Life Coaches are experts at helping you live intentionally so you can live the life you love.
OH!! And if you are interested in ordering the great devotional we used today, Jesus Calling, by Sarah Young, click here.
2010 is going to be YOUR YEAR!