When I was in junior high – middle school for most of you- Nat King Cole (Natalie Cole’s dad) had a song that started out, “Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer…”
I hope you are truly experiencing a joyful summer! Feel the heat. Listen to the laughter. Do something you’ve never done before. Thank God for blessings.
And if you are wondering how in the world you are going to get everything done, as your Coach:
1. I give you permission to NOT do three things today.
2. My prescription includes dropping everything for three hours and go do something fun.
3. AT LEAST make a yummy summer dessert like Fruit Pizza!
2 pkgs. cream cheese
1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. sugar (or to taste)
Assorted fruit suggestions: Kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, or blueberries.
Spread cookie dough over pizza pan. Cook the crust as directed on wrapper. Soften cream cheese. Add vanilla and sugar. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cooled cookie. Cut and lay fruit in circles. Serve immediately.
Enjoy these lazy, hazy, mostly CRAZY days of summer!
Please share a yummy summer dessert or an idea to have fun!! CLICK HERE TO SHARE!
Betsy’s specialty is helping women navigate new life directions:
- Discovering your design and purpose
- Changing job/career
- Growing in a Leadership role
- Moving into Midlife and beyond
- Experiencing new life stage or role
- Stuck and wanting to move forward
She also speaks to women’s groups and conducts workshops that help women discover their design and live the vital life they were meant to live.
Visit her bio and speaking page at: http://www.ibloom.us/associates/betsy.html