Creating a business plan seems like a daunting task. It seems so rigid and structured –well at least it did to me. However, successful entrepreneurs have a business plan and they refer to it often! So, do you have a usable, working business plan that is the compass for how you run your business?
If not, then this is the program for you! I’ve created a fun, creative way to help you create a working business plan that you’ll refer to daily! But get this- throughout the process you’ll have NO IDEA you’re creating one. I promise to walk you through the step-by-step process of creating your own customized business plan, but in a fun and self-discovery way!
Throughout this series, you’ll discover…
- Your Story– What is it that sets you apart from those around you? What is unique about you? What makes your business different?
- Your Brilliance Zone– What do you love to do? What do you hate to do? Where are you brilliant at doing?
- Your Core Values– Your values become the driving force of who you are and what you do. Knowing and having a plan for living into your personal and professional core values is vital to your success.
- Your Personal Definition of Success– Discover how you really define success. How will you know when you’re successful?
- Your Niche– Who is your target audience? What is your specialty? Where are your potential clients/customers?
- Survey– You’ll craft a survey that will help you identify the biggest ache of your potential customers/clients.
- Competition – Who is your competition? What sets you apart?
- Product/Service Funnel – Create a strategic path for moving potential customers to paying clients.
- Critical Timeline & Next Steps – Once you’re clear on who you are and the true purpose of your business – then you’ll begin creating a timeline for abundant growth!
- Plus, so much more! At the end of this journey you’ll walk away with a strong foundation that will allow you to THRIVE as a Christian Entrepreneur.
This series will help you create your very own personalized business plan. This is what I wish I had known years ago. I want to save you the learning curve by teaching you everything you need to know in this comprehensive 4-module series.