What “hat” do you wear for iBloom?
Coach/Mentor- I love encouraging and inspiring women of all ages to reach their fullest potential. I am grateful God is allowing me to pursue my passion of coaching women to live a life of no regret.
Teammate- Being a member of the iBloom Team has been an amazing journey of using the gifts God has given me, while stretching to learn and develop new skills.
My Tree: A little about my family!
I have two 20-something daughters that have filled my heart since the day they were born. I love being a Mom; I cherish the memories we have and continue to make together! I am the middle child of seven, so my extended family is large and loud and loving- I wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Scripture: is Proverbs 3:5-6, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
- Activities: Working out, reading, walking, and hanging out with family and friends.
- Season: Fall! I am a Fall Freak and love sweaters, trips to the orchard, apple cidar, pumpkin everything, and the changing colors of leaves!
- Food: Pizza! Friday night was “pizza night” at our house while my daughters were growing up!
- Word: JOY- I love sprinkling this around to others and helping them seek it in their own lives!
Random favorites: I love hanging around the dinner table, James Taylor, going for a drive, being at the lake, listening to live music, and watching the sunset!
My Splurge: Where would you spend $100 if it was given to you to spend on yourself?
If I was given $100 to spend only on myself I would buy books, notecards, and/or cds. I would be tempted to give some away as “just because” gifts, but I would bring home my purchases and bask in the music and words.
My Inner Child?
When I was a child, I wanted to be a teacher. In fact, I would “make” my three younger siblings play school- they couldn’t go out for recess until they turned in their homework! I taught school for five years, but have been a teacher all my life with my Girls, kids in the neighborhood, youth at church, women of all ages, and really anyone who would listen!
My Heart: What makes you smile?
While navigating a difficult season, I realized that loss comes in many forms to many people! It is my heart’s desire to show other’s the hope that is freely extended from God; you truly can experience peace and joy in the midst of trials! And, now that I’m on the other side, I am grateful that with each new day there is always something to laugh about, someone to meet, something to try, and many things to be thankful for!