What “hat” do you wear for iBloom?
Words are my superpower and I do my best to always use them for good. I help share the heart of our team in a way that speaks straight to the heart of our community. I’m iBloom’s Content Creator who writes many of the emails, articles, sales pages, web copy, and more that you read from iBloom. I also serve many of our clients with their copy needs as well. Our team is full of amazing women who are equipped to do BIG things! My job is to help communicate their strengths clearly so that you can be blessed by their superpowers too.
My Tree: A little about my family!
My family tree is big and strong with lots of branches and, of course, a few nuts. I wouldn’t have it any other way! I’ve been blessed with great parents, grandparents, and two fabulous sisters. I’m married to Mike who is my rock, my hunk, and an incredible daddy to our three girls Halle Kate, Kenley Jane, and Ella Ryann. We also have an adopted rescue dog,Chloe, and five brave fish. (RIP “Fred Bob the Snail” who didn’t make it.)
- Scripture:“I am the vine and you are the branches, if you remain in Me and I in you then you will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing.” -John 15:5
It reminds me that in Him I can do anything He’s called me to do but apart from Him, I can do nothing. When I find myself frustrated and not accomplishing much, I move closer to the Vine, take a deep breath, and fix my eyes on Him. Only through Him, can I bear good fruit.
- Activity:Singing at my church. We have an amazing worship team and such a talented band. I joke that since I never made it to the American Idol tryouts, God gave me this group to worship with to make it up to me!
- Ice Cream: Graeters’s Toffee Chip. It is SOOOO good.
My Splurge: Where would you spend $100 if it was given to you to spend on yourself?
Art supplies: Canvas, paint, Bible Art Journaling goodies like journaling pens, Crayola twistables, etc. I love all things art!
My Inner Child?
My mom was a little concerned when my Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Meade, told her my answer to the question: “What do you want to be when you grow up?” I said I wanted to be the cart lady! Thankfully she asked me to elaborate and didn’t just think I aspired to push a cart around just anywhere. I told her I wanted to be the lady who pushed the cart around at the hospital. This particular cart had flowers & candy to deliver to patients and everyone was always so happy to see the cart lady! She delivered joy everywhere she went.
That’s still what I want to do with my life. I want to leave people happier than they were when I found them. I want to help them discover, communicate, and do what God has placed deep in their hearts with passion and joy!
My Heart: What makes you smile?
- Our daughters doing their “concerts” in the living room and anywhere people will listen
- My husband when he comes home after a long day and gives his girls his best smile and hugs as he comes through the door
- Our dog Chloe’s welcome when we come…even if I’ve only gone out to get the mail
- The first day after a long winter when we can finally wear flip flops
- Good hair days
- Real mail for just because
- When I hear my daughter repeat something that we taught her when I didn’t think she was listening
- Helping others smile