What “hat” do you wear for iBloom?
As the Communication Specialist for iBloom, my passion is to help businesses and ministries of all sizes, with strategy, implementation, monitoring and training of their online presence. I have been able to assist a variety of leaders in creating their brand awareness on some of the largest social media platforms. Additionally, I have had the opportunity to not only train and work with a recognized Forbes Top 20 Social Media Influencer, but I also have had the opportunity to train and help a variety of business and ministry leaders on a variety of social media topics including:
Social Media Content Management
Social Media Lead Generation
List Building Using Social Media
Social Media Strategy Development
I am very passionate about helping business owners and ministry leaders see how their social media presence can truly change and impact the lives of others and how they can #BeWorthFollowing.
My Tree: A little about my family!
I met my amazing husband, Luke in Miami, Florida while working full-time as a Youth Minister. We met in March of 2002, were engaged in August of 2002 and Married in December of 2002. Being 27 and 28 years old, we knew that we were meant for each other!
In October 2009, we welcomed our little boy, Liam into this wonderful, big world. Our world has never been the same. He keeps us “active!” We are so very grateful for him!
We currently make our home in Orlando, Florida where my husband works as an Instructional Designer at UCF. In our spare time, we LOVE going to Disney and exploring all the fun things to do in Orlando as a family!
- Scripture: Habakkuk 2:3-“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient. This will not be overdue a single day.” I LOVE this verse as it is a great reminder that in all things, we can trust God in His timing. He is faithful and will bring about the vision that He has given us!
- Quote: “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me”. Erma Bombeck
- Treat: Does Sweet Tea count? I LOVE my sweet tea!
- Favorite Book(s): The Circle Maker, The 4 Dimensions of Extraordinary Leadership, Unique: Telling Your Story in the Age of Brands and Social Media.
- Movie: Any movie with an inspirational message.
- Lotion: Anything that smells REALLY good!
- Color: Pink/Blue
- Season: Fall. LOVE the weather and the cinnamon candles.
My Splurge: Where would you spend $100 if it was given to you to spend on yourself?
The spa: Massage, mani/pedi, facial. I think I have already run out of $100 🙂
My Heart: What makes you smile?
- My husband: He makes me laugh everyday
- My son: When out of the blue he gives me a kiss and tells me that he loves me
- Encouraging and Motivating women to live their best lives
- Getting a mani/pedi
- Sweet Tea
- Going to Disney
- Big earrings
- Seeing God move in some amazing ways
- Quiet Time