What “hat” do you wear for iBloom?
I am iBloom’s Client Care Specialist! Basically I get to love, bless and serve YOU and the amazing team here at iBloom! If you are not sure who to ask for something within iBloom, I am your girl!
I am also blessed to work one-on-one with our Online Business Starter Kit coaching clients! I get to help them remain accountable AND find their way through the start of their business with clear direction on what their next step is for their business.
My Tree: A little about my family!
I grew up in Baltimore, MD and met the love of my life while at college! We have a son and a daughter who are teenagers now –where did the time go??? We currently live just outside Nashville, TN and LOVE the southern hospitality, small town feel that we are blessed to call home!
- Scripture: Mark 5:36b “Do not be afraid; only believe” (NIV) “Don’t listen to them; just trust me.” (The Message) When that negative self talk comes into my head, I say this over and over until it is gone. There are times that I use the word believe and other times trust depending on the situation… this always bring peace for me as it is my reminder that I am not in control, He is… I just need to believe and trust in that. Couple this with a deep breath and I can keep going.
- Quote: What I do, you cannot do; but what you do, I cannot do. The needs are great, and none of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful. ~Mother Teresa
- Treat: My Aunt Mary’s Pineapple Pie… YUMMM!
- Favorite Book(s): Heavenly Birth by Denise Taylor, Believe that You Can by Jentezen Franklin, Oh The Places You’ll Go! By Dr. Seuss
- Color: I LOVE every color under the rainbow but orange brings a smile to my face every time and LOVE my Raven’s purple 😉
- Season: Spring… the promise of my warm weather but can still wear capris and pants without everyone looking at me as if I am crazy! I am SOOOOO not a cold weather girl 😉 Plus the colors that appear in the spring I just adore!
- Vacation: We have always been a Walt Disney World family (my daughter went to Euro-Disney when she was just 10 days old) and I worked there too but I am looking forward to a Hawaiian vacation one day… YES, it is on my vision board 😉
- Ice Cream: I can’t eat typical ice cream but I LOVE it when I get my hands on raw milk/cream and make either butter pecan or peppermint ice cream!
- Word: Fant-abulous! What a fun word!
My Splurge: Where would you spend $100 if it was given to you to spend on yourself?
A massage OR put it towards beach time!
My Heart: What makes you smile?
- My family!
- I love seeing my husband play with our kiddos (he is the biggest kid out of them all!)
- my kids achieving something they worked hard for
- their laughter and smiles… I just look and listen…
- so happy and grateful that God chose me to be theirs! Blessed indeed!
- The beach!
- Reading for just the sake of reading
- Fresh homemade bread just out of the oven!
- My Mom’s chili (can you tell, I LOVE food!)
- Cooking with my daughter
- Our annual trips with our extended family
- Fishing trip at the river with one side of the family
- Camping with the other side of the family
- A clean desk (I need to make this a more regular occurrence!)
- Quiet Time
- Ravens Football
- Fuzzy, colorful, warm socks!
- Blessing others!