I think most of us agree that while it’s great to be organized it’s also great to feel the wind in your hair, laugh with a friend and explore new places. While I admire those people who handle organization and tidiness with great ease, it’s HARD WORK for me. So I embrace my messiness, silliness and frequent belly laughs and do what I can to at least straighten my piles. So here are my top 10 comments about being organized – from a “Messy.” Thank you Pinterest for helping me collect these “tips.”
- You never know what you have until….you clean your house.
- I am Wonder Woman – I wonder where I put my keys, I wonder how I got so distracted, I wonder where my money went.
- I’m taking care of my procrastination issues – just you wait and see.
- I write down tasks after I’ve already done them just so I can cross them off my list.
- Organized people are just too lazy to look for things.
- The trouble with being punctual is there’s nobody there to appreciate it!
- My house is not messy. It’s an obstacle course designed to keep me fit.
- Junk is something you keep around for years and throw out two weeks before you need it.
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is YOU’RE the pilot.
- Organization isn’t about perfection; it’s about efficiency, reducing stress and clutter, saving time and money and improving your overall quality of life.
“A house becomes a home when you can write, ‘I love you’ on the furniture.”