Excited to share this week’s What’s Working for Women In Business with you!
Each week, we are having so much fun celebrating what is working for women in our iBloom In Business Community. It really is one of the highlights of the week for us at iBloom. We get to look at someone we are serving and experience their breakthrough or the unveiling of a new product with them. It is so much fun! Especially because in many cases, we have witnessed the hard work and dedication that it has taken for her to get there. Our What’s Working For Women In Business feature is where we take time to celebrate the success of REAL women in our community, share tips for implementing the same things that worked for them, and simply desire to encourage you (and us too!) to keep up the good work!
This week, we share an interview with Sharyl LaBelle, owner of Promises Floral & Gifts Studio
Sharyl, tell us a little about your beautiful shop, Promises Floral & Gifts Studio.
We are a brick and mortar floral and gift studio specializing in unique gifts and custom floral design. I try and find products that aren’t found “everywhere” and that are uplifting and joyful. I want people to feel at home when they come in and I do everything I can to make them comfortable and help them find what they need.
What would you say is working really well for you in your business right now?
Relationships are key! I’m working hard at recognizing our repeat customers and welcoming them by name when they come in the shop. I want to encourage the “guests” and help them to feel like they really are at home when they come visit me. Ultimately I believe my job is loving people in my 1000 square foot mission field!!!
How has iBloom helped you grow your business?
I’d love to share! Oh and there are so many to list. So far, iBloom has
- Created a brand new website for me and updated my logo.
- Provided me with quality education and training– I love getting handouts and a recording so I can refer back to the training as I need it.
- Connected me with a community of new friends to cheer together and encourage
- Helped me get organized! I Love my iBloom planner!!!! It is helping me be more productive and to stay focused on the things that matter most to me and my family.
3 tips to help you make it work in your business too:
- Recognize that you have your own personal mission field. You are put in your spot, both physically and virtually, to make a difference. Wake up each day saying, “Here I am God. Use me!”
- Connect with others. We are not meant to be alone in this life. It takes working together, encouraging each other, and helping one another to be our very best. Make a decision to reach out to both provide and receive encouragement. Our iBloom Facebook Page, Equipping Women In Business Page, and Inner Circle are all great places to give & receive that encouragement.
- Make a great first impression. Does your website or logo need a makeover? iBloom has a team of experts ready and waiting to help you. Learn more about our website and design services at HERE
Have questions for Sharyl or just want to congratulate her on all of the great things she’s up to? Visit her on Facebook!