You want to be a speaker who truly nourishes your audience, helping the participants move forward with confident strides. Of course, I’m not talking about giving them good food to eat – not really. I’m talking about your words being healing, hope, solutions, insight, restoration and life giving.
Your audience is “hungry.” They are “hungry”:
- To get unstuck
- To build their business
- For answers to relationship issues (any issue!)
- For clarity
- For next steps
- To get a different perspective
- To learn more about ___________
- For updates, new strategies, increased skill
- To enrich their life
- For wisdom from an expert
You are an expert in your field and you have answers your audience needs. But you must be a speaker who nourishes your audience. If you are too complex, your audience gets lost and scrambles to grasp something they can relate to. If your message is too elementary, they will squirm because they were hoping for something more definitive.
Clear descriptions, examples and application light the path so others can step into freedom, identify a shift in strategy and apply answers they have been looking for. We belong to a sound bite, bullet point list, want it quick society. People have become accustomed to communicating in texts, Tweets, and posted pictures. They get their “food” in quick nourishment form that only leaves them “hungry” again in a matter of minutes.
What is your audience “hungry” for? Get to know them. What are their “aches?” Where are they bound? What are they looking for? What do you have that will give them sustaining nourishment – the ability to move, live, work, and play more meaningfully?
You can create a meaningful signature message. You can learn to address your audience’s needs in a way they will remember and act on. You can make a difference in their lives right now and invite them into a business relationship with you for continued support.
I invite you to iBloom’s upcoming Speaking Learning Community. It is an opportunity for you to:
- Gain professional teaching on crafting your specific signature talk in a way that is clear, memorable and applicable for your audience.
- Learn how to establish yourself as an expert in your field and invite people into a business relationship with you.
- Acquire skill in adapting your signature talk to teleclasses, events, keynotes and workshops.
And just in case you were wondering:
- All classes are by phone and recorded in case you have to miss a session or more.
- We have a private Facebook group for the participants, which is a great place to ask questions, share information and connect with women from coast to coast and Canada to Texas.
- By the end of the class, you will have completed your signature talk when you complete the assignments each week.
- You receive a workbook for taking notes and a design template to guide you as you craft a signature talk that nourishes your audience.
Register for this group today. Class size is limited for this five-week class beginning February 5. Register before JANUARY 24 for a discounted rate PLUS a bonus worth $150! When you register before January 24, I will give you a complimentary review of your talk with a private coaching session! All professionals have an expert review their talk to make sure it is polished and audience ready. So whether you plan to do teleclasses, webinars, live events, keynotes or workshops this is the perfect way to craft your professional message. Go to: https://ibloom.co/speaking-learning-community/ for additional information. Remember, register by January 24 for you discounted price and bonus worth $150!
Looking forward to mentoring you to be a speaker who truly nourishes your audience.