Hi iBloom Friends!
I found this task of gathering my “favorite things” difficult; I am a woman in my mid-50’s and love SO many things! I actually consulted my 2 daughters and they gave me some great suggestions!
I hope you enjoy these items as much as I do!
- Journal- a “Joyful Blessings” journal that may be used for prayers, gratitude journaling, or however you please! I take notes during sermons, jot down prayer concerns, and write favorite verses and quotes in mine; I like having everything in one place! Plus, JOY is my favorite word! I’ll even give you an iBloom pen!
- Note cards- I like having these handy to send messages of love, support, and encouragement to family and friends!
- Tote bag- you may keep the above items plus other things (Bible, tissues, etc.) in this tote bag that is my favorite colors- blue, pink, yellow, and green! It says “She plants seeds of joy and watches the blessings grow”- LOVE it!
- Willow angel- The Angel of HOPE, “sharing the light of hope and courage”! I have been through a difficult season and know many of you have too. I wanted to give you something to remind you of God’s hope in all situations and seasons!
- James Taylor CD- I have listened to his music most of my life! I’ve seen JT in person 6 times and never tire of his ballads. His music takes me back to wonderful memories while being part of the memories I am creating now!
- Warm Vanilla Sugar Intense Moisture Body Butter- from Bath and Body Works. I love the scent of vanilla! This rich cream is a wonderful way to pamper yourself!
- BareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor- my oldest daughter said, “Mom, you always have lip gloss!” I selected the color “Confidence”; a soft, pretty pink for spring!
- Lemonheads- this is one of my favorite candies! I love the tart flavor! Kelly Thorne Gore and I have a standing “debate” over the best candy; she says candy is only chocolate and I say you can divide candy into chocolate or other!
That’s over $100 of my favorite goodies!
Want to know how YOU can win all of these FABULOUS goodies?
The good news is that it’s REALLY easy to get your name in the drawing for this giveaway! Plus, you’ll receive a FREE gift just for entering! Simply enter your name & email below. Then, watch your email inbox for a download to an excerpt from our new book, iChoose2 Love My Life.
This giveaway has now ended! And, the WINNER is Anna Rendell from http://www.girlwithblog.com/! CONGRATS Anna!