Learn to speak your message effectively using a variety of formats. You have an important message that people need to hear. You have an expertise that can make others’ lives better. You know you can help people solve a problem or build a skill. You have knowledge about something that others are looking for.
There are many different formats you can use to speak your message effectively.
1. Live Events. Are you drawn to delivering your message to groups of people who you can interact with? Consider these formats:
- Keynote: This type of presentation lays the framework for the upcoming program, event or convention.
- Event speaker: Speak on a topic that establishes you as an expert in a particular area and help people solve a problem or better their life.
- Workshop or Breakout session: This might be part of a larger event or a type of class that you offer. It involves more interaction, participation and application than keynotes or event speaking.
2. Online Training, i.e. teleclasses, webinars
- Global Industry Analysts, Inc. projects that the global e-learning market is projected to reach $107. 3 billion by the year 2015. http://www.prweb.com/releases/
elearning/corporate_elearning/ prweb4531974.htm Companies, colleges, small businesses and individuals are drawn to the convenience of online training opportunities.
3. Written Resources. Your valuable information can be delivered effectively through:
- Books (published or self-published)
- Study guides
4. Videos/Audios. Speak your message effectively through:
- Online videos
The key is to learn how to speak your message effectively. There are several high quality, high priced speaker trainings you can take but you will have to travel and pay for accommodations. iBloom offers an online Speaking Learning Community for five weeks. Each call is recorded so if you have to miss a class you can make it up. You receive a Workbook and a Design Template to put your message together. You connect with your group by Facebook. The majority of class time is devoted to the teaching with a short check in time at the beginning and an informal after call question and answer period.
You will benefit from an expert who has been speaking for 30 years and has been trained by the best in the business. Betsy Ringer is a true mentor who wants you to succeed. She knows that the world needs our messages and will teach you how to speak your message effectively, no matter the format.
The next class begins May 22. Go to https://ibloom.co/speaking-