Your business can grow, expand and reach many more people when you learn to speak your message in a way people can hear and act on. You don’t have to have a library of messages – just ONE talk that will set you apart as the expert in your area. ONE talk that will touch lives and help them take steps forward. ONE talk that will connect them to you and your service or product.
You have a passion for your business. You know how you can help solve problems of your customers, clients or audience. You have a book, a process, a product or hope that you want others to experience because you know their lives will be better because of it. Maybe you never really thought about speaking as a way to bring people to you. And maybe now is the time you did.
I have been speaking for over 30 years. YIKES! I know the importance of crafting a talk that moves people to action, that makes a difference and that helps others get to know you. I love mentoring others to add speaking to their business skill set and watching their businesses expand; and lives being positively improved.
I am starting a new learning community to teach others how to expand their business and touch others’ lives through speaking. This is an opportunity for you to learn along with other like-minded and similarly passionate women. During this five-week class I will take you through a proven speaking model. I will guide you each week as you complete your one talk that will help establish you as an expert in your business. Your investment will turn your good intentions into real results. Become a part of a small learning community to:
- Tame your inner critic and deliver your message with compelling confidence
- Apply a step by step speaking model that makes your message come alive
- Identify and use your one big point strategically to move your audience to action
- Acquire many inside tips from Betsy’s 30+ years of speaking
- Discover ways to attain speaking engagements and effective ways to work with the coordinator for repeat business.
- Develop expertise: telling stories, giving examples, conveying effective instruction and finding your natural speaking style
- Learn how to use your talk for webinars, teleclasses, in-person groups, retreats, conferences, workshops and keynotes
- Create handouts and visuals that will enhance the effectiveness of your message
And so much more!
I encourage you to take action now to build and expand your business through speaking and to join others as we make this a better world!
Wednesdays, April 10 – May 8
12 noon – 1 PM ET; 11 AM CT; 10 AM MT; 9 AM PT
To sign up: https://ibloom.co/speaking-