We all want to be efficient and get the most out of what we do, right? So today let’s look at how to make more income from work you’ve already done. Does it sound too good to be true? It isn’t! There are many ways to make more money without having to always be creating something new. You may be sitting on enough money to pay off those bills or take that European vacation and you just didn’t know it!
Working smarter not harder is the name of the game here. You need to look at all you have to offer in a new way. Then it is just a matter of repackaging and announcing it! My hope is that you re-purpose nearly everything you do so that you are making the most money and offering the most value to your customers at the same time.
Here are 5 ways to make more income from work you’ve already done!
- Have you written a book? If so, take excerpts from your book and post on your blog along with the next step of leading them to buy that book! It provides a snippet of what you have already done that provides value to your customer and will encourage them to go ahead and BUY your book!
- Have you recorded a training you have done? Package it as a product! You can now sell that free or paid training that you have already done, provide value to your customer, and literally make money while you sleep.
- Have products or services that you’d like to sell more of? Consider giving your sales page a makeover. Your sales page is where you tell your ideal customer that you understand their ache and YOU have the solution for them. If your sales page isn’t compelling, you won’t be selling much even if you have a GREAT product or service. Need some help with this? I have a training coming up soon that will teach you how to write a sales page that gets your customers to BUY! You can learn more about it HERE!
- Use those blog posts to write your next (or first) book! You may have all you need to be more than halfway there with your book. Or the reverse, are you wanting to write a book but wondering where you can find the time? Outline your book and break it into subchapters. Then each week, post your subchapter as a blog post! It will keep you moving forward and at the same time provide great content for your readers.
- Last but not least: Turn your trainings into an ebook by transcribing your recorded calls. If you don’t want to do it yourself, consider hiring a virtual assistant to do it for you.
Have fun searching for hidden treasure in your business! Leave a comment below letting me know which one you plan to do first. I’d love to hear how this has inspired you to serve your customers in a new way and make you more money in the process. You can do it!