Got a message? SURE you do!! If you have a business, product or service then you most certainly have a message. And that message is paramount for bringing people to you! And YES! You really CAN learn to deliver if effectively. While it’s not rocket science, there certainly is a process that makes the difference between, “Oh…that’s a nice little talk, now where are we going to eat?” And “Wow!! I really NEEDED that! I am so excited about these steps I can take to solve this problem that has been holding me back. And I am going to….buy her book, go to her teleclass, ask her to coach me, hire her services, sign up for her program…” You got it! When you deliver effectively, you WIN people into a business relationship with you!
There are MANY formats that you can use to deliver your message:
- Live events: You know about these – keynotes, workshops, conferences, retreats, group gatherings. People get to know YOU and interact with you LIVE!
- Teleclasses and Webinars: This is a BOOMING style of educating, informing and establishing yourself as an expert for future clients.
- Videos: We are a video-oriented society! Videos can show your personality and get your message out to a large audience.
- Radio shows: Radio shows live way beyond their airdate. People find them in the form of podcasts months and sometimes years later. Be a guest and give your message or be interviewed which is highly effective.
- Written messages: This one you may have overlooked. But the same speaking principles can be used in blogs, books, and resources you create
In all of these formats, you engage your audience, give them action points to follow, help them understand the problem and the solutions you are offering, give examples and share stories to help make it real and lead them into actual next steps to take. By the time you are finished, they will want to enter into a business relationship with you because they feel connected and you have demonstrated how you can help them.
So YOUR next step is to get training from someone who has 30 years of varied experience, from training supervisors and managers, to speaking at corporate events, to teaching online for many years. Yep…that’s me…Betsy Ringer, iBloom Speaking Specialist. I personally invite you to my next five-week class starting in April where you will learn a step-by-step process for creating a powerful message that educates, helps people take action and leads them into a business relationship with you. THAT’S what you want, right?
Here’s what one participant had to say about our class that just finished:
“I highly recommend the Speaking Class taught by Betsy Ringer. It will give you the tools, confidence, and support you need to take your business to the next level! Betsy breaks down the steps so that they are easily understood. The teleclasses are interesting and the input from the group is very beneficial and encouraging. Betsy is professional but also has a servant’s heart! Her warmth is contagious! This class is an exceptional value…not just a monetary value, but an educational and supportive one as well! TAKE IT!”
Mitzi Amato, Certified Life Coach
And from another class:
“I have gone to several speaker conferences, and this is by far the most practical and helpful class I have ever taken.” Cathy Horning
We have some GREAT extra bonuses if you register by March 28, including a complimentary ticket to our iBloom Spring Conference and The Step by Step Process for Composing your Speaking One Sheet, Bio and Introduction.
Go to https://ibloom.co/speaking-learning-community for more information and to register.
- New speakers find it amazingly helpful as they step out to deliver their vital messages.
- Experienced speakers discover how they can really improve on:
* Sharing stories and examples
* Bonding with the audience
* Helping them apply the main points
* Writing an introduction
* Presentation Style
* How to adapt the talk for telclasses, keynotes, retreats, events and workshops
* And so much more!
I KNOW you’ve GOT A MESSAGE! Now is the time to learn to deliver it effectively!