Are you treating your business like a hobby or a business? Many of the women we serve at iBloom have work-at-home businesses and their usually juggling multiple other responsibilities. With all of those day-to-day demands, it can be easy for a business to become more like a hobby. However, if we treat our business like a hobby, then we’re going to get hobby-like results rather than business results.
Your business might be a hobby if these phrases describe you:
- You’re working on your business as you have time.
- You’re taking lots of trainings, but always waiting for the perfect time to implement.
- You find yourself jumping from idea to idea without ever really getting focused.
- Your business gets your leftover energy and finances.
- When you look at your checking account and your schedule, your business isn’t a big priority.
- You’re trying to work multiple businesses, but none are succeeding.
- You find yourself saying someday or one day often.
- You secretly want to be an overnight success and find yourself ready to give up after just a few months of hard work with little results.
- You’re praying and hoping everything will just fall in place.
Be honest with yourself. How many of those phrases described you? If you identified at least 5 phrases, then you might be treating your business more like a hobby. However, there is good news! You can make a commitment today – right this very moment – that you’re going to intentionally shift from the hobby mindset to successful business mindset.
To have a successful business mindset you must:
- Schedule non-negotiable time to work on and in your business.
- Identify your life and business success strategy and commit to working your plan.
- Invest in training that will help you pursue your goals for this year and schedule time to implement what you learn.
- Focus on one idea at a time and take steps to implement it fully.
- Devote yourself to just one business and give it your all.
- Believe in your product and/or service and share it with others.
- Surround yourself with people who are where you want to be in life and business.
- Recognize daily that building a successful business will require a lot of hard work, commitment, and determination.
- Be flexible. If something isn’t working, make intentional adjustments and tweaks.
- Pray, take steps forward, pray, learn, pray, make adjustments, pray, implement, pray…
If you’re ready to have a successful business mindset, then I want to personally invite you to be my special guest in our iBloom Inner Circle this month. This is an amazing community of women just like you who are working toward building a successful business and living a life you love. But, more than an amazing community, you get expert training and guidance from our iBloom team that will help you implement the key building blocks for having a successful business. In fact, the moment you sign-up, you get instant access to my Success Strategy Training & Handout that will help you create your personalized Success Strategy. This is the very tool that our Inner Circle members are using to successfully work toward their big goals and dreams for 2015.
To take advantage of this special offer, go to https://ibloom.co/businessinnercircle/. Sign-up for the Monthly Membership and use the coupon code: iBloom Or, if you’ve been thinking about joining the Inner Circle for a while, you could sign-up for the annual membership and use the coupon code to save $67 off your annual membership.