Do you find yourself just reacting to life? Are you trying to catch up with others, but you’re not even sure what you’re trying to catch? You know there are things you want to do, but as you are trying to be cheerful and loving, a good friend, a great wife, a loyal employee and an amazing mother, you might find yourself pretending to be perfect rather than being authentic. It’s just easier that way. Or, is it?
It is easy to compare ourselves to others and to create unrealistic expectations about what life should be like. Living a life that looks all put together on the outside, but feeling a lack of purpose on the inside, is anything but easy. In fact, it is downright exhausting, draining, and it doesn’t allow you to live your best life. But this doesn’t have to be your story! All that stands between you and a life you love is your willingness to start this life-changing journey.
This one-year iChoose2 Love My Life journey is your opportunity to move from:
- Beating yourself up when you make even the smallest mistake
- Feeling selfish when you consider meeting your own needs
- Suppressing anger without realizing it
- Fearing the next unexpected setback
- Being stuck in the mundane routines of life
- Cultivating a personal, intimate relationship with Christ
- Knowing your priorities and choosing to live into them each day
- Making an impact and positive difference in the world
- Simplifying your life from clutter and unnecessary distractions
- Moving through life transitions with grace and ease
- Experiencing unconditional love and acceptance
- Living a life of purpose, joy, and fulfillment
This book is written by a dedicated team of Christian Life Coaches who understand the desire to live an authentic life of purpose.
This book is intentionally written to take you week-by-week through a process of small changes. This is more than a book; this is a chance to work with our iBloom team of life coaches as you work through the steps and challenges of this one year journey to begin living a life you truly love.
Order your book for just $10!