What is iBloom?
iBloom is the go-to place for Christian Life Coaching for women. iBloom exists to inspire and empower every woman on the planet to live a life of passion, balance, purpose, and fulfillment. iBloom is dedicated to helping women live intentionally and ultimately have a significant impact with their lives. Founder and President, Kelly Thorne Gore, has a heart for reaching women and has gathered a team to help carry out the vision God has given her. iBloom is based in Lexington, Kentucky but serves women around the world.
What does iBloom offer?
iBloom offers an opportunity for women to invest in themselves. iBloom provides environments for women to cultivate an intimate relationship with Christ, discover how God uniquely created them, and how they can live balanced, healthy, and thriving lives. iBloom is passionate about equipping women to significantly impact their families, community, and the world. To learn more, Get Started!
Our Core Values:
- Balance- As an organization and team we model what it means to live a balanced, healthy, and thriving life. First, is our relationship with Christ and personal growth (physical, emotional, spiritual). Second, is our family and friends. Third, is iBloom.
- Servant Leadership- We lead by serving and investing in others. We treat everyone-no matter his or her position in life-as we would want to be treated. We lead by inspiring others to reach their fullest potential, often beyond what they dreamed possible.
- Integrity- iBloom is an organization of integrity. We strive to do what is right, regardless of the cost or sacrifice. In every decision, we follow the principle in Matthew 7:12 – “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you”
- Enthusiasm- Our enthusiasm and joy for life is contagious. Our enthusiasm encourages a positive attitude and provides inspiration as we work together to achieve our goals.
- Value Others- We help others recognize their value in Christ. Our goal is to make everyone we come in contact with “feel important.
- Quality- iBloom provides premier customer service, products, services, and events. We strive to remain culturally relevant in our mission of inspiring women.
- Teamwork- The iBloom staff is a team. We are a group of people who collaborate and interact to reach the common goal of iBloom being successful. We need one another to reach our fullest potential as individuals and as an organization.
- Generosity – iBloom is committed to giving back to the community and to organizations that further our mission of inspiring women. We tithe 10% of our time and resources. 10% of our profit goes directly to our non-profit iBloom Gives Back Fund. To learn more about iBloom Gives Back, click here.
To meet our iBloom team, click here.
To partner with us as we inspire and empower every woman on the planet, click here.